15 days ago
Rooftop Solar Installations Manager
Salary: £40 000 – £50 000 per annum + company van & benefits
TGRC is working with a dynamic growing business in the Renewables and installation Sector.
We require a confident and able experienced site manager to lead our employed and self-employed work force to deliver on time and on price works. The works will be a mixture of residential and commercial clients predominately in the Southeast area. Experience in the Renewables industry predominately solar PV and ASHP will be a great advantage.
The Site Manager provides leadership and manages the operational and safety aspects of install projects and is the primary liaison between the client’s agreed project and the site supervisor.
The Site Manager also identifies potential leads and assists estimators with development of pricing proposals as well as ensuring costings of jobs are accurate.
The site manager understands regulations and ensures that standard is met across Domestic and commercial installs across the business including safety and risk management.
To succeed in this role:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience
• Coordinating and supervising construction workers.
• Conducting toolbox talks.
• Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
• Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
• Maintaining quality control procedures.
• Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up.
• Assessing and minimizing risk.
• Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork.
• Helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licenses.
• Driving license required.
If this looks like the role for you, feel free to contact Aisha below.