about 2 years ago
This is a great opportunity to work with a public body for a Robotics Engineer who will work with the project team to develop and implement machine learning algorithms in autonomous system. The candidate should be familiar with the current state-of-the-art technologies for autonomous system.
- Supporting development and implementation of machine learning applications in an autonomous system
- Working with project teams to conduct various experimentation in translating algorithms into potential applications
- Engineering the setup of autonomous system for translation work
- Documentation of codes and preparing reports for the software systems
- Project and vendor management
- Background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with at least 3-5 years of working experience in robotic system development.
- Strong technical hands-on experience in robot development using different programming languages (eg. C/C++, .Net, Python)
- Familiar with programming in different environments (e.g., Windows, Linux)
- Strong technical hands-on experience in system integration
- Experience with projects in autonomous system and/or robotics applications will be an advantage
- Experience in Robotic Operating System (ROS), sensors and control system
- Possess critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present clearly both verbally and in written form
- Strong Project Management and Communication skills.