8 months ago
THE OPPORTUNITY: The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a Renewables Investment Manager with assets in solar PV, onshore wind and Energy Storage who are looking for an Investment Associate to join their office in London
Responsibilities & Duties:
• This role’s primary focus will be on supporting project acquisition due diligence, valuation modelling and project financing for investments made in wind and solar PV assets in the target markets for our Funds.
• Preparing investment papers;
• Managing financial models;
• Support to senior team members in reviewing new investment opportunities
• Support senior team members on fundraising initiatives and researching new strategies.
• A personal interest and understanding of the renewables coupled with a deep appreciation for investing
• Top tier professionalism;
• Excellent communication (written and verbal);
• Analytical with attention to detail;
• Strong modelling skills;
• Able to work effectively in a team;
Qualifications and Experience Requirement:
Ideally having completed a tier one graduate scheme; Consultancy, investment banking, project finance or equity investment background. 1-4 years relevant work experience in renewables, infrastructure, energy, investment, banking, or strategy consultancy.