A rare opportunity to join a international developer based in London. They will originate and develop solar / storage / wind and AD projects throughout specific region(s) of the UK. They will have energy industry experience, knowledge of the energy industry, and the ability to work successfully with team members in a self-starting fast-paced work environment.
- Directly originate projects in designated region(s);
- Track, update, coordinate, and originate opportunities directly, supporting other members of the team;
- Collaborate with other company team members to provide a coordinated customer approach and outreach effort;
- Interaction with other professionals within the company to support companywide business development efforts;
- Dealing with landowners with regards to negotiating land boundary’s LOA / HOTs / Option to Lease/Purchase agreements, with the support of the team members;
- Dealing with ICPs / IDNOs on strategic grid routes and complexed connections;
- Dealing with third party wayleave agreements.
- 5+ years of experience in renewable energy business development or comparable business development or sales experience;
- Prior renewable energy industry experience, particularly solar or wind, preferred Skills/Knowledge/Abilities;
- Strategic relationship builder with both internal/external project stakeholders demonstrating personal integrity with a win/win mindset;
- Experience in opportunity identification; demonstrated success in prospecting, identifying, and qualifying new business opportunities;
- Successful at building and implementing customer acquisition plans;
- Experience in building relationships quickly; ability to develop customer relationships through existing contacts and relationships;
- Experience in managing multiple sales and business development tasks and methods;
- Proven track record of effective communications with project stakeholders, including energy customers, landowners, government officials, utility representatives, and community members;