almost 2 years ago
This is a great opportunity for a Renewable Energy Lawyer to join a global turnkey business focusing on renewable energy projects.
- Work alongside current team of 5 in-house lawyers
- Providing legal advice on general corporate, commercial, procurement, construction and employment law matters in various countries and regions and assist in compliance with applicable laws with the support of outside counsel;
- Advising the senior management and board on various legal risks and options/strategy to mitigate;
- Independent negotiating and drafting construction contracts and supply, sales, subcontractor, EPC and O&M, loan and security and joint venture agreements;
- Assist with all aspects of project acquisitions, exits and financings (e.g. performing due diligence, forming SPVs, negotiating and drafting project documents and other regulatory compliance, etc.);
- Drafting and updating legal best practices and standards;
- Coordinating and supervising outside counsel.
- Pragmatic and intelligent person who is comfortable with hard negotiations.
- You enjoy working diligently and ensuring steps are taken to complete projects entirely.
- You are flexible and thrive on working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while still being able to deliver solid and reliable work.
- You are a committed colleague with an adaptable and quality-minded approach.
- Experience in solar and other renewable energy projects with an enthusiasm for the green energy sector
- Fuent in English and possibly German or other European languages