Up to £40,000 DOE
27 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company is assisting a small consultancy in their search for a Renewable Energy Consultant to join their expanding team. The role is centred in the area of consultancy, predominantly leading the delivery of sustainable building services solutions on individual projects.
The organisation is a small consultancy in the building services industry, operating in areas such as BREEAM, SAP, SBEM, Thermal Modelling, Code for Sustainable Homes, LEED etc. They operate in a range of industries in the UK.
- Undertaking heat loss studies based on architects plans
- Undertaking thermal and ventilation modelling (IES VE)
- Undertaking renewable energy feasibility studies
- Compiling mechanical system specification and design tender packages
- Communicating with external specialist energy assessors
- Helping to improve and create background calculation spreadsheets for a range of renewable energy technologies
- Competent IES User – preferably Level 5 Qualified Accredited Energy Assessor
- Educated to a degree level in a related discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to share knowledge to thrive in a busy working environment
- The ability to produce and review high quality reports to predefined deadlines