5 months ago
Excellent opportunity to work on the development activities for large-scale solar PV projects throughout France as a senior project manager, for a large international IPP.
- Proactively identify and apply screening criteria for site development opportunities
- Connect with landowners through networking, conferences and other channels
- Work with the business' operations and analytics teams to validate opportunities in terms of financial and technical feasibility
- Identify permitting requirements and project lead internal business resources to apply and progress permit application processes.
- Organise planning community consultations and meet with local authorities.
- Regularly update and provide clear forecasting of project cashflows in line with budget forecasts.
- Present projects for internal risk-review evaluations and submit formal requests for budget approval to fully develop projects from the internal investment committee.
- Manage external consultants in specific areas such as Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Prepare and submit building permit application; lead and follow up the permitting process
- Perform consultations (“concertation”), represent the company externally (local authorities, land owners, syndicates) at the project level.
- Participate in municipalities and diverse commissions deliberations (ex: CDPNAF)
- Prepare communication strategy together with Communication Department
- Retrieve and check the Building Permit for exactitude
- Ensure proper data management of project related documentation
- Communicate on project budget and cash needs (accounting)
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position in an international / national company in the renewable energy sector.
- Experience with licensing and permitting procedures in France.
- Experience in Bidding process and corporate PPA in France.
- Experience in team leadership and management.
- Successful track record of projects and a good network within the local Solar industry