10 days ago
Join a global integrated renewables developer that specialises in the development, financing, EPC, O&M as well as asset management of solar power plants. With European origins my client has a portfolio that surpasses 1GWp worldwide and conducts business with over 50 countries globally. With a focus on financial related workstreams; the regional finance controller (APAC) will be responsible for being the main point of contact with HQ across all financial controls, tax and group accounting matters.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analysing entity and operational business processes to accurately forecast and plan liquidity
- Reporting and analysing financial results (quarterly, monthly, etc.).
- Reporting on development spends based on forecast and IC approvals and following on the utilization of SH-loans
- Act as the first point of contact for all APAC and India tax service providers
- Manage tax compliance with external tax experts as well as Singaporean entities
- Apply group transfer pricing policy for transactions
- Act as the first point of contact for all external auditors and subsidiaries of the company across the APAC region which includes managing timeline and success of the audits
- Act as the first point of contact for external audits for all group accounting matters
The ideal candidate will have:
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Public Accountant
- 5+ years’ experience in financial operations with direct work in accounting, finance and cost management of renewables or large infrastructure projects across Asia-Pacific (preferred)
- Demonstrated track record in management accounting and cost controlling for cross-functioning projects in a regional capacity.
- Demonstrated capacity for corporate structures and intercompany transfer pricing.
- Managerial experience in group audits and accounting across APAC.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to interpret large datasets to positively influence financial decision-making
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not wait to apply.