Competitive Salary (DOE)
over 1 year ago
Recruitment Manager, Beijing, China
Due to an exciting time of company growth we are currently in search of a Recruitment Manager to join our leadership team in our Beijing office.
As an experienced Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a billing team of recruitment professionals and individually networking with clients and candidates with the aim of placing professionals across APAC.
- Managing and developing a team of experienced recruiters
- Setting individual quarterly and annual performance objectives and expectations
- Carrying out monthly and quarterly employee performance reviews
- Working closely with TA and L&D to hire and develop employees
- Developing business relationships with clients/hiring managers/C-suite decision makers and advising on clients’ hiring strategy.
- Sourcing mid to senior level candidates for clients across APAC, ensuring technical, cultural, and experience fit for roles specialised within the industry.
- Managing the placement process and recruitment process from start to finish (full 360 focus) for mid to senior level candidates
- Attending conferences and industry events to keep abreast of the latest developments within both the recruitment marketplace and the renewable energy industry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the recruitment industry – Energy or Engineering sector preferred.
- Proven success in hiring, developing and managing successful recruitment teams
- Articulate communicator
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
What can we offer you:
- Opportunity to autonomously run the Beijing recruitment team
- An experienced business support team covering finance, hiring, on-boarding, learning & development and marketing
- Achievable and clearly defined career progression plan
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Access to a large client database, various job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Annual, global incentive trips away