Up to £25,000 DOE
3 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the biggest managing agent firms based in Cardiff. Their clients are some of the largest names in the UK, developing the commercial energy space in an innovative way. Due to their expansion, they are seeking a committed and hardworking individual to join their team as a recharge co-ordinator.
- Managing the recharge process to tenant.
- Providing bureau support.
- Auditing meter readings and reviewing consumptions
- Downloading AMR data from various systems
- Arranging the billing of all recharges to cover fees
- Assisting with the project to setup all meter readings and recharges within Optima
- Covering bill validation, change of tenancies, recharging queries, reporting support to clients
- Assist with entering invoices to utility database
- Completing validation and verification checks on data
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Attention to detail
- Strong mathematical skills and keen eye for data
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Keen interest in this field
- Ability to work under pressure
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages – particularly intermediate knowledge of excel (required)
- Knowledge of Optima (Advantage)
- Previous experience in the Utilities industry (advantage)