Up to £45,000
about 2 months ago
Our client is one of the most successful renewable companies which specializes in manufacturing of photovoltaic equipment, in developing own- or third-party solar plants and in investing in various projects in the industry. They are looking for a PV tracker R&D Engineer based in Spain.
- Develop new products with specific requirements from clients or projects
- Research and analysis products both in domestic and foreign markets
- Collect industry latest information and pay close attention to industry development trends, including new product design, technical research, product cost analysis, project summary report ect.
- Provide technical support for other departments, like market, sales, project managements
- Bachelor degree or above, major in civil, mechanical and electrical, mechanical ect.
- Above 2 years of R&D or product project application or design experience in the same industry
- Familiar with the R&D, design and manufacturing process of steel structure
- Office software: SolidWorks, AutoCAD, SAP200
- Excellent English and Spanish