Up to 90,000 Euros (fixed + variable) + benefits
8 months ago
One of the most reputable energy companies within German. The company has an extremely strong track record and high employee retention. The organization is keen to get intelligent, hard workers on board to truly take the lead on innovation and enterprise with in the global energy industry.
- Development and continuous optimization of quality standards for photovoltaic systems based on applicable standards
- Responsibility for compliance with the defined standards during implementation, both internally and with partner companies
- Training and support of installation partners to achieve the defined quality standards
- Continuous testing and evaluation of documentation and commissioning documents regarding completeness and quality
- Further development of quality standards
- Cross-team collaboration for complaint management, sales, product development etc.
- Development of technical solutions for handling escalation cases
- Continuous performance of benchmark and performance analysis and monitoring of KPIs.
- Presentation of results at top management level.
- Contact for technical questions of all departments in relation to photovoltaic systems.
- Technical responsibility in the development of digital solutions
- Degree in electrical engineering or renewable energy, or training as an electrician
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of construction, preferably electrical installation or installation of PV systems
- Preferably an expert for photovoltaic systems. A training as an expert may be supported
- Proven technical experience and stable technical understanding of photovoltaic and battery systems
- Strong communicative and moderative skills, persuasiveness, empathy, implementation and problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to derive concrete improvement measures
- Responsible, structured and result-oriented action required.
- Fluent German in spoken and written, English of advantage
- Secure use of office software, CRM / ERP experience beneficial