Flexible dependent on experience
almost 3 years ago
An innovative smart energy company that has established itself over the last 5 years. A well-funded company with an original take on technology, design and customer interaction. They are set to make waves in the energy industry and play a significant role in helping shape a new landscape in the energy industry.
- Run qualification testing of new software releases
- Issue diagnosis, tracking and reporting to head of quality and wider team on software and hardware problems.
- Helping ensure testing phases of product release cycles are on track by leasing with software and hardware team.
- Managing and maintaining software platform
- Liaising with the manufacturing OEM to diagnose issues found in production soak testing
- Helping to develop strategies to optimise the operation of the product
- Improving process to help quality assurance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with particular emphasis on communicating technical information to a non-technical audience and vice-versa.
- Detail-oriented, able to execute processes accurately and identify deviation
- Ability to pre-empt problems, develop new processes and improve existing processes
- Self-starter, managing and prioritising own workload and deadlines
- Ability identify problems, the mechanisms that cause them, and report this in a structured way
- A structured approach to problem solving
- Familiarity with smart energy
- University degree in a technical discipline.
- Understanding of software languages e.g. C++ or Java
- Experience debugging hardware products.