Competitive depending on Experience
9 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a leading developer with a global cross technology portfolio. They are looking for a quality and HSE specialist to join their team to implement procedures across the companies international operations - Australia, Chile, India, Jordan, Mexico, Uruguay, Spain. The role is based in Madrid with international travel.
- Supervision of solar and wind farms under construction
- Supervision of solar and wind farms during O&M period
- Launch and supervise general H&S procedures with APPLUS
- Launch and supervise general Quality procedures with APPLUS
- Launch and supervise general Environmental procedures with APPLUS
- Obtain OHSAS 18001 certificate.
- Obtain ISO 9001 quality certificate.
- Obtain ISO 14001 Environmental certificate
- Preparation of H&S&Q&E plans for Construction and O&M departments
- Obtain permits and achieve requirements to provide Construction Management and O&M services in terms of Quality & HSE
- Subcontractors selection for advising in different countries
- Reporting of Quality & HSE activities to Clients and internally
- Management of personnel and subcontractors in terms of H&S&Q&E
- Management of Health and Safety issues
- Management of Environmental and Quality issues
- Warranty claims management
- Construction and O&M knowledge for solar plants
- Experience for at least 4 years in similar plants around the world
- Spanish Occupational Risk Prevention Certificate
- Certificates. permits and licenses management experience
- Reporting experience of Quality and HSE activites.
- Personnel and Subcontractor supervision experience