9 months ago
We are searching for a senior QA/QC professional based in Egypt to work on our project, a 400MW Solar PV plant in near Aswan, Egypt.
Core responsibilites & background:
- The QA/QC Supervisor will lead the project’s adherence to the Quality Management Plan.
- Ensure Subcontractors develop documentation and adhere to Quality Control Plan requirements.
- Co-ordinate inspection activities jointly between contractor and Client superintendent team.
- Review and approve the Contractor quality documentation and ITP
- Create and maintain statistical reporting on inspection pass / fail rates.
- Participate in Quality reviews and produce Quality reports as required
- Witness and sign-off material receipt inspections for all deliveries. Ensure documentation is returned to the central procurement and logistics team via the document controller.
- Carry out all other tasks required by Site Construction Manager or PM
- Present quality issues / failings at daily prestart meetings to improve quality performance at the site.
- Ensure the correct and timely delivery from contractor of all as-built and inspection records.
- Co-ordinates inspections and punch listing. .
- Ensure a ‘RIGHT FIRST TIME’ mentality prevails in all project participants. Ensure a robust inspection regime is implemented.
- Reports to Construction Manager
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- 10+ years working on complex petrochemical / industrial plant / power plant builds in similar roles. PV plant experience is advantageous.
- Egyptian local preferred