Up to 90,000 (Euros)
19 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting our Client, a leading global thermal energy storage company, who are using their pioneering technology to improve energy efficiency, reduce carbon emissions and optimise cost returns on generation assets.
They seek a new Proposal Development Manager to continue to drive the company’s growth by leading the development of customer proposals.
The ideal candidate will be commercially minded and ambitious, with excellent communication skills. They will have strong interpersonal skills and will be highly organized. They will also be results orientated, have proven technical acumen & be able to deliver high quality work on tight deadlines.
- Evaluate, strategize and prioritize tender opportunities and plan forthcoming bids
- Support the sales team in business development activities
- Structure, develop & write proposals and wider proposal documentation
- Liaise with Technology, Engineering, Project management, Supply Chain and Sales teams to ensure efficient tendering support
- Compile estimates at different proposal development stages based on input from different disciplines
- Participate in customer meetings supporting negotiations & closure
Skills & Qualifications:
- Engineering degree or relevant engineering experience
- 5+ years’ experience leading large EP(C) tenders & cost estimations
- Demonstrative experience delivering competitive bids for energy services and energy deals including energy-as-a-service based solutions
- Demonstrated and advanced knowledge of estimating strategies and techniques, cost control and scheduling of work
- Familiarity with construction concepts, industrial standards, common practices and procedures.