11 months ago
Here at The Green Recruitment Company we are working alongside a leading client in the Investment Banking sector. Our client is one of the largest investors in renewable energy with c.13GW of Renewable assets, investing c.£10Billion into green energy infrastructure in the last decade.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager in the Solar PV sector to exercise their technical expertise, superior relationship management skills and project management skills .
The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the assigned Commercial Roof mounted PV projects throughout its life cycle and ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget, while minimizing risks and maximizing margins. The Project Manager will report directly to the COO.
Some of the duties for the role include but are not exhausted to:
- Work with the engineering team to conduct site investigation and assess the technical feasibility of developing Commercial Rooftop mounted solar PV projects.
- Draft the scope of work and estimate the respective project budget.
- Create and distribute RFPs to potential EPC subcontractors, establish evaluation metrics, and select winning proposals.
- Manage contract negotiations, change orders, and other agreements with EPC subcontractors and vendors, and oversee all subcontractors’ work in all phases.
- Develop and maintain project timeline, identify critical path and key milestones for project’s success.
- Communicate with utilities and authority having jurisdictions regarding interconnection, permitting, and other regulatory compliance issues.
- Identify the sources of likely problems and proactively take preventive measures to avoid any potential project risks, and determine response actions to mitigate any negative impact.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- The ideal candidate will have Project Management experience overseeing sub contractors involved in delivery work of Comercial Roof-Top PV panels.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related Engineering fields is essential, with Proven track record of 5+ years of Commercial Roof Top solar projects.
- Right to work in UK