over 1 year ago
An international renewable energy developer is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their Global Project Business. You will be a confident and highly capable individual, with strong experience in Project and Construction Management of Solar PV sites.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for their flagship 140MW+ Solar PV project specifically. This is an exciting role for someone looking for a new challenge with a reputable name in the business on a sizeable solar project.
· You will oversee the project execution, ensuring all systems are installed according to the plan and with no technical installation errors
· Assist the EPC Contractor in the project bill of materials, budgets and timelines
· Review all system designs and engineering works produced by EPC partners and advise on necessary changes, ensuring maximum system performance
· Work alongside with in-house engineers and EPC partners to prepare project-specific system solar design plans
· Review load data and plant photos and interact directly with customer representatives.
· Partake in marketing activities when required
· Develop project plans and communications documents
· Communicate project expectations effectively to project stakeholders
· Develop and deliver progress reports
· Manage any changes in project scope, address potential crises and create contingency plans
· Develop best project practices and tools for project execution and management
· Degree in relevant engineering subject
· 4+ years’ project management experience (minimum) in Solar PV
· Good knowledge of PV system design
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Wide knowledge of relevant regulations and standards
· Willingness to travel for 50% of the job