Up to €60,000
2 months ago
Deliver key projects within the Irish solar PV portfolio as per schedule, within budget and ac-cording to specified quality, safety & environmental standards
Coordinate the work of a multi-disciplinary project team
Ensure compliance with internal processes, standards and reporting requirements.
Apply Project Management techniques including Risk & Opportunity Management
Manage relationships with third-party advisors, service providers and contractors
Engage with external stakeholders including local authorities, system operators & regulators in order to de-risk project delivery
Support colleagues in the delivery of EPC contractor procurement, project financing and contract negotiation.
- Strong Customer and Business focus
- Autonomous worker and team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and negotiate successful solutions
- Dynamic, organized, proactive with a capacity to deliver under pressure
- Capacity to work in a rapidly changing environment and react to new challenges
- High sense of responsibility and professional ethics
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Proven experience of project execution
- Relevant qualifications in Project Management are of advantage
- Experience of Energy Project Development & Delivery in Ireland is desirable.