6 days ago
Our client are growing and looking for another project manager in renewable energy , with a
focus on wind and solar power, to be based in Stockholm/Malmo and focusing on the Swedish market.
• Main responsibility for coordinating and running your projects from consultation to
start of construction.
• In the construction phase, you are responsible for ensuring that permits and
environmental legislation are followed during the process until the wind farm is
• The work includes, among other things, procuring investigations and inventories,
carrying out consultations, writing consultation documents and environmental impact
statements as well as identifying and maintaining contact with all relevant parties.
• You set up your work yourself and are responsible for the schedule and budget, but
then work closely with the rest of the team who have expertise in all the fields of work
a wind power project spans, everything from land agreements and biology to GIS and
power grid connection.
• Relevant academic education, for example in environmental science, engineering
education, law, surveying or geography/social science
• You need to have 3–5 years of experience working with project management and the
environmental code, preferably in wind power.
• Experience of other industrial or infrastructure projects is advantageous.
• You are well structured and driven.
• You have a good ability to express yourself in both speech and writing, while you see
communication as an obvious part of your daily work.