Flexible dependent on experience
almost 2 years ago
One of the UK’s leading renewable energy developers. The company has moved into the the Electric Vehicle charging space and has had a lot of success winning projects for delivery. The company has a great background in electrical grid connected projects . This is an opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative business and be at the forefront of the rapidly growing E-Mobility market in the UK.
The EV Project Manager will take ownership for coordinating delivery of projects from start to commissions to operations. This role will require past experience in similar positions either in the energy, transport or similar sector.
- Manging sub-contractors
- Managing relationships with DNOs, landlords and local Council stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for site surveys
- Management of planning applications
- H&S management
- The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering EV charging projects
- The candidate will have a detailed understanding of the processes that should be completed to take a project from start to commissioning, and on-going operation;
- Have a keen interest in renewable energies and green technology
- Knowledge of electrical systems
- Experience of projects in the public realm
- Happy to work as part of a team and also independently when required
- IT proficiet
- Have good problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Full Driving Licence