Up to £50,000
6 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be supporting our client, a rapidly growing European EV charging organisation who are steadily building their reputation in the UK in the building out of EV charging infrastructure.
We are assisting in the search for Project Manager, where you will be overseeing the deployment of the company’s rapid charging network in Devon and beyond.
- Management of sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Define project objectives and scope including management of scheduling and budgets.
- Take ownership of all project documentation.
- Conduct onsite visits to monitor project progress manage changes as and when required.
- Previous experience in the EV charging field hugely beneficial, if not then in an energy related discipline.
- Experienced in managing contractors and internal stakeholders.
- You must be data oriented with excellent communication skills, attention to detail is a must.
- Driver’s license essential as travel to project sites will be required.
Projects will take place in the Devon area although there will be potential travel to other sites in the UK if and when required.
Salary up to £50,000 DOE with benefits and bonus up to 10% with an Electric Vehicle.