Up to 75,000
2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be supporting a key innovator in the clean tech space, assisting with their continued & impressive global growth.
This dynamic organization have already, an impressive portfolio of commercial Battery Storage Assets & ever-expanding fleet of commercial EV charge points, to which they now seek an accomplished Project Manager to join their Benelux Team.
This is a highly unique, desirable, rewarding & entrepreneurial working environment and an opportunity to join a reputable, well-regarded player in the clean-tech space – with an array of exciting Battery Storage & EV Projects ready to get involved with right away!
The responsibilities for the role;
- Leading projects through the full development lifecycle, including sales and O&M handover.
- Responsible for specific projects design, construction, commissioning incl. day-to-day project management.
- Project budgeting & monitoring thereafter.
- Responsible for ensuring that the site for which you are responsible operates in accordance with the latest health and safety regulations
- Managing projects from start to finish and ensuring that they are delivered on time, within the scope and budget and according to the agreed design.
- Identification & implementation of process best practice.
- Liaising with key technical & commercial Stakeholders
- 3+ years in construction project management within EV Charging, Battery Storage or Renewable Energy.
- Electrical Engineering qualifications (Degree or training) – LV and/or HV
- Must have Dutch language capabilities (Business proficient)
- Knowledge of the Benelux markets.
- Full driving license
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very exciting business in their latest phase of European expansion – reporting directly to the General Manager & shaping the team as it continues to grow.