24 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with one of the UK's leading energy and waste management consultancies, supporting a range of public and private organisations, including schools, office blocks, retailers, restaurant chains, construction companies and manufactures across more than 5000 locations. Their services include energy procurement, management of new utility connections and diversions, bureau services, analysis of energy and water consumption, automatic monitoring and targeting, energy efficiency audits, energy projects delivery and waste management.
This role is in the connections & infrastructure department. You will primarily focus on providing an unrivalled utilities management service for their clients across all sectors. You will manage projects ranging from commercial connections to complex development schemes requiring multiple large-scale connections, disconnections and diversion.
You will be expected to take full ownership of your client’s portfolio including, managing client relationships, hosting meetings, conference calls and efficiently dealing with any queries relating to utilities.
Fully supporting your clients, you will provide advice and effective solutions to any issue that may arise from tender stage, through to installation of temporary supplies and energisation of permanent connections.
You will be managing multiple connection projects at any given time, providing consistent communication to all clients as well as liaising with designers, suppliers and contractors throughout the project ensuring services are installed to schedule and expectations are met.
As part of the connections & infrastructure department you will be expected to support the wider team on other utility projects from time to time as well as dealing with internal queries from other departments and hosting weekly team meetings.
This is a Project Management based position in which your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Client management and communication
- Attending site meetings
- Managing contractors and external parties
- Organising and maintaining each projects schedule of work
- Management of complex projects
- Preparing reports and project plans
- Answering calls and responding to emails in a timely manner
- Ad hoc Duties
- Electrical engineering experience.
- Good working knowledge of the electrical industry.
- Highly motivated and driven.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good organisational, time keeping and communication skills, including report writing.
- Ability to work under pressure, while liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexible, with good attention to detail and demanding a high-quality level from themselves and colleagues.
- Good working knowledge level of MS Excel and the rest of the MS Office Suite.