21 days ago
A leading UK Electric Vehicle company are looking to add a Project Manager to their existing team. The business is at the forefront of the industry and are rolling out a rapid charging network across the UK for electric vehicles, powered 100% by renewable energy. They are looking for someone to support the design and operational expansion of these projects.
The role and responsibilities will include the accountability and responsibility for the delivery of a rapid charging network roll-out - comprising:
- Accountability for the front and back end customer support and service, ensuring our customers receive a world class charging experience
- Ensuring the installation of the programmes are delivered at best quality and value
- Development and delivery of the specified equipment and installation supply chain.
- Operational accountability for the procurement of the equipment and installation in accordance with programme requirements
- Liaise with customer support centre ensuring incidents and customer support requests are escalated as required in a timely fashion
- Manage the Company external Project Management Office to ensure programme and projects are managed effectively, on time and to budget
- Maintain and sustain the ongoing quality and operation of the installed asset base of equipment at sites
- Design, procure and deliver a platform of tools to enable the efficient management of the programme and asset management tasks as described above
- Ensuring the health & safety and installed quality of development sites to be of the highest standards.
- General engineering background or oriented in the fields of electrical engineering and demonstratable project management and delivery experience of at least 1-3 years’.
- Your career path has been in the fields of Renewable energies, Electric Vehicles or commercial solar.
- Must be a proactive and organised individual with a proven track record.
- Team player who is flexible and can maintain both a positive attitude and high level of performance.