3 months ago
Project Development Manager
As a Development manager you will be part of a Project development team based in Helsinki. You will manage all development matters relating to a portfolio of renewable energy projects through-out the development life-cycle, from inception through to delivery. You will take ownership and have deep understanding of each project in the context of its unique local environment, including the establishment of leading community engagement model(s) at the earliest opportunity for each project proposition.
- Experience of managing successful projects, ideally a Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Record of implementing internationally recognised project management and planning skills;
- Experience of planning, permitting and delivery of grid connections for energy projects;
- Experience of resource assessment and technology selection;
- Knowledge of economic project drivers and financing models;
- Ability to liaise with a diverse set of external stakeholders, in particular, planning authorities, communities, statutory consultees and landowners
- Proven experience of sourcing new opportunities and problem solving
- Experience managing a broad range of technical consultants and using a systematic approach to ensure project progression.
- Take ownership for a portfolio of green-field project in your target area
- Identification of available land for the development of new wind and/or photovoltaic projects.
- Evaluation of technical and regulatory constraints, and integrate them into a Quantum GIS type geographic information system with or without the support of a cartographer or geomatician.
- You create the maps necessary for your prospecting and land security.
- Creation of presentations (including maps, photomontages, topographic sections, etc.) necessary to meet local elected officials, landowners and landowners
- Development of institutional and commercial relations with networks of contacts likely to bring new opportunities (elected officials, administrations, associations, agencies, individuals, etc.)
- Conduct of negotiations with the owners of the land, as well as the farmers in order to secure them (signature of a promise of lease agreement).
- All activities necessary for the progress of projects from their beginning to the start of work.