Up to 40,000 EURO
7 months ago
We are working with a global renewable energy solutions provider in their global expansion. Some of the requirements for this particular position include:
- Ensure the execution of EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) contracts in compliance with the commitments of Safety, Quality, Cost and Time taken at the signing of the contract,
- Participate in the preparation of initial bids, the drafting of contracts and the preparation of projects in anticipation of the effective launch of the project,
- Manage the relationship with the client and subcontractors throughout the duration of the contract,
- Ensure risk management and financial monitoring of the project (forecasting of expenditure at completion, margin security, cash flow optimization),
- Coordinate technical studies, procurement and works during the project execution phase.
- Perform Reporting for the Operations Department.
General engineering background or oriented in the fields of electrical engineering or construction, you have 1 to 3 years' experience in managing technical export projects (including internships). You have significant experience in the supervision of multidisciplinary teams, and your career path has preferably been in the fields of Renewable energies, Oil & Gas, Construction.
Speaking French and English is mandatory for the position.