2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be exclusively partnered with a scaling, International cleantech business at this pivotal point of global expansion.
With grid balancing, a crucial element to the decarbonization strategy of Energy Businesses, Utilities, TSO’s, DSO’s, this business is in a fantastic position, offering a product suite of solutions to some already fantastic, global partners.
As the business ramps up it’s expansion, this new & very exciting Commercial Project Management opportunity has arisen for somebody to lead the project function across the entirety of the Italian energy market & wider, European projects.
- Leading commercial innovation projects within key stakeholder businesses, working towards transforming positively the energy sector, one project at a time!
- Stakeholder engagement: working closely with strategic energy partners through product implementation & project roll out of company’s grid balancing & SAAS solutions.
- Working closely with product development, software & project teams on deliverables
- Responsible for communicating internally how the work you’re championing is progressing
- This is a far reaching & diverse role, suited to a seasoned, ambitious, creative, commercial project management professional with the ability to work autonomously & collaboratively as/when required.
- 3-5 years, energy project management experience.
- International client experience.
- Driven & entrepreneurial
- Good communication skills
- Degree educated in a related field (Highly desirable)
- Preferably – experience working within a start-up/scale-up.