An award-winning market leader in the Energy Efficiency space is looking for a Project Manager to manage a project portfolio servicing some of the largest Blue-Chip Property Companies on the Planet.
The client is a Global firm who have gone from strength-to-strength over the past decade, winning multiple industry awards in the process. This position is for growth purposes and signifies the firm’s strength and ambition in the current climate.
The Project Manager will join the UK team, based in London, with the majority of projects focused on the installation of their own monitoring system to buildings in the Commercial Property sector.
- Oversee Commissioning/Project Engineer/s or Contractors so a smooth delivery of the project is ensured.
- Liaise and build robust relationships with the internal and external stakeholders and clients involved in the project.
- Carrying out site surveys for detailing the project scope of work
- Management Reporting on the delivery of UK & European Region projects.
- Formulate project documentation containing contractor SOW, meter lists and networking requirements.
- Offer technical support to contractors onsite carrying out monitoring installations.
- Guarantee projects are delivered effectively on time, on budget, with a key emphasis on safety in compliance to local regulations
- Project Management qualification (Or Hands on Experience) e.g. PRINCE 2 or Equivalent
- Electrically Biased Qualifications (preferred) or Electrical Trade Qualification
- Expertise in sub-metering (electricity, water, gas, thermal etc)
- 5 Years Minimum Industry Experience
- Project Management experience within Commercial buildings sector (Desirable)
- Experienced in preparation of project documentation and contractor work packages.
- Experienced in preparation and review of H&S documentation for the project in the UK and in Europe.
- Successful track-record of managing contractors from pre-qualification and onboarding through all stages of the project.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.