over 1 year ago
Our client is one of the leading wind power producers, they are now looking to take on an experienced project finance controller in Vietnam to take primary accounting responsibility for a sizeable development project.
Assist the project team to determine and maintain project costs and to maintain strict adherence to corporate budget. The role is also expected to include broader project management responsibilities and advisory input on certain projects and involve working directly with the company’s clients, joint venture partners and other external stakeholders.
- Supporting Project Manager to control Financial budget eg. logistics cost, purchasing cost etc.
- Preparing and manage daily timesheets, general all required project status reports for the Project Manager and internal management. Control all received invoices and process them for approval.
- Prepare analysis of actual projects costs and budget on an ongoing basis, bringing attention to the project manager of any deviations and variations to the budget.
- Collaborate with the project manager and the engineering team to develop and maintain the project cost forecast on an ongoing basis; Maintain project cash flows, monitoring both forecasted cash flows and actual cash flows of the project.
- In charge of the accountant role, eg. Invoice receipt Process, journal entries, manage balance sheets etc.
- Business degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant commerce majors
- Familiar with accountant role, eg. Financial reports prepared, balance sheet prepared, P/L, FCF etc.
- At least 3 years of SAP experience in Financial Controlling and Project Management
- Knowledge of administrating role, eg. Contract settlement, deal with customers and vendors for general issues etc.
- Have a good understanding of the logistic arrangement
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Vietnamese.
- Cooperate with other functional departments and provide support to operational Manager and project manager to get the job done.