Competitive Salary (DOE)
18 days ago
My client is looking to add an Associate/Sr. Associate, Project Finance to their growing finance team!
The firm is a leading solar developer that owns and operates projects of various sizes. They have over 100 MW in operation across the country. The company is backed by an alternative investment fund manager with about $14B in assets under management.
This is a rare opportunity to structure and execute transactions from end-to-end for a rapidly expanding pipeline. The individual will have the opportunity to work closely with the CIO.
• Own and complete modeling and economic analysis of solar development/investment opportunities.
• Conduct underwriting and due diligence on development and project M&A opportunities.
• Create and manage project data rooms for finance and capital partners.
• Research new market opportunities providing detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis.
• Create discrete analysis and supporting documentation to aid in project finance capital sourcing of tax-equity and debt.
• Prepare presentation materials for monthly and quarterly reports to investors.
• Prepare and/or review project transition plans to asset management.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2-4 years’ experience in a transactional industry such as renewables, real estate investment, investment banking, trading and/or private equity. Solar project finance experience strongly preferred.
• Experience and/or high aptitude in working with various tax equity structures such as Inverted Lease/LPT and Partnership-Flip. Ability and interest in adapting to new tax structures that come out of recent legislation is a plus.
• Quantitative aptitude and proficiency with Excel and other quantitative tools. Integration of models with programming languages is a plus.
• Driven, resourceful and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to summarize complex issues into actionable deliverables.
• Understanding and curiosity for economic and business concepts and key business drivers.
• Eagerness to work in a fast-paced, transaction environment with tight deadlines dictated by deal flow and exacting counterparties.
• BA/BS Degree.
Please apply and reach out to email@example.com if you are interested.