$40 per hour
7 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is looking to hire a Project Engineer Specialist t to support the project engineering team in the area of project controls and other project related tasks.
Pay rate: $40/hr
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the project systems (e.g. Master Document List and Division of Responsibility):
- Support Project Engineers in planning
- Setup, troubleshooting, and monitoring of such project systems
- Support the periodic reviews of engineering execution schedule, expediting of engineering teams (e.g. two-week deliverables look-ahead), and project technical delivery status (e.g. monthly reports).
- Advance report analysis (unique data analyses and visualization techniques) using Microsoft Excel (knowledge of pivot tables and/or VBA programming is necessary) or other tools and work closely with Project Controller Team to implement those advance analysis.
- Procedures and Processes:
- Ability to translate tribal knowledge into procedures and processes by interviewing employees.
- Ability to improve existing procedures and processes through lessons learned. 03/02/21
- Ability to create flowcharts using MS Visio or other tools.
- Project Engineering deliverables:
- Supports Project Engineers in tracking and compiling standard project engineering deliverables (e.g. GT OMM, Lubrication list, Contract Deviation, etc.).
- Ability to perform multi-tasks and multidisciplinary communication.
- Soliciting regular input from Project Engineering and other group team members and delivering product based on a prescribed schedule.
- Ability to use Adobe PDF Pro, MS words, and MS PowerPoint
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience with MS Projects, Primavera P6, and PTC Windchill
- Experience with PowerBI is a plus
- Experience with MS SharePoint is a plus
- Database development and management
- Exposure to PowerPlant
If this is something you would be interested in, please do not wait to apply.
Phone: +1 (689) 208-9590