Competitive Salary (DOE)
8 months ago
My client is looking for a GIS Project Engineer working on the early prospection phase of Solar PV projects all the way until financial close. You will be expected to manage and determine the GIS database, create solutions to spot suitable areas to develop solar PV projects and work closely with Project developers on the overall strategy.
- Analyse, use the data to provide suitable area for PV projects and exchange with project developers
- Provides restrictions maps/layouts for internal or external use.
- Create a database to follow the development of projects on different aspects (GIS, admin, finance…)
- Be a central service provider for different tasks of the development and exchange with other GIS engineer within the group in other countries.
- Acquire, build, store the company GIS data.
- 2-5 years of experience working as a project developer/early land studies
- Experience in team leadership and management.
- Successful track record of projects within the French or international market
- Good network within the local sector