over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment are working in partnership with an excellent energy services company that are looking to recruit a Project Engineer. The Project Engineer will manage projects which involve the installation and commissioning of building energy management control systems within commercial buildings. The Project Engineer may work independently or part of a team, reporting to a senior manager.
Our client is forwarding thinking company revolutionising building management, utilising cutting edge technology within IOT’s. We work with many multi-national businesses, connecting all forms of building management into easy to use web and mobile applications.The company are expanding and looking for motivated dynamic individuals to join the team.
- Experience of project management
- Understanding of financial aspects
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Understanding of building management systems, building automation and building control principles
- Knowledge of electrical installation - particularly in the building controls and wider building services field
- CSCS/JIB registered
- Full UK driving license
- Knowledge and training in Honeywell (Centraline, Hawk, Jace etc) or Tridium (Niagara)
- building management systems would be (advantageous)
- industry specific training and progression programme is available for engineers with suitable experience/training in other Building Control Systems
- Knowledge and training in Trend control systems, including 963 graphical front end and SET engineering tools.
- Knowledge of IQ1, 2, 3 and 4 controllers or Trend Expert
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Louis Blaser firstname.lastname@example.org
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.