Ho Chi Minh City
Competitive Salary (DOE)
10 months ago
Join a global consultancy company that boasts a comprehensive track record of working with stakeholders across all aspects of the greenfield and brownfield development of renewables projects. With a focus on energy advisory your role as an energy analyst will be to support the local teams to bolster their advisory work on renewables projects (wind, solar and energy storage). The ideal candidate will have determination and drive to deliver effective renewables energy advisory to new and on-going projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Guarantee the efficient and timely execution of high-quality work delivered by the Energy Advisory team.
- Execute Energy Advisory work for Wind, Offshore, Solar PV and Energy Storage modelling which includes layout optimization, energy production estimates, GIS mapping, and site visits.
- Co-ordinate with regional teams across APAC on former case studies and collaborate with them to ensure a high-quality product.
- Prepare tenders and proposals for Energy Advisory opportunities
- Ensure project deliverables stay on time, on target, and on budget.
- Schedule and attend client meetings with lenders, developers and owners as needed.
- Travel when required (15% - 25%) to support local staff and business development teams when needed.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, physics, or a related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in an engineering field (renewables preferred)
- Demonstrated track record working across Energy Yield or Environmental GIS mapping
- Written and spoken fluency in English
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not wait to apply.