£60,000 - £75,000 + Benefits (Dependant on demonstrable experience)
9 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be engaged with a new tech innovator in the energy space, to assist them in identifying a brand-new Project Director, to further aid their Global expansion.
A fantastic opportunity to join an already, well-established Tech Start-Up, with a mission to implement a unique energy savings tool for customers & utilities alike.
The business has a unique software platform (already embedded by many well-regarded utilities across Europe) which provides a full break down of energy use, but also implements feasible, digestible targets to reduce energy/water use & subsequent cost. Targets based on both behavioural & data science.
- Manage & coordinate the operational delivery of the business’ multiple projects, whilst retaining/growing existing client relationship.
- Develop & manage the Global delivery plan in collaboration with the product development & deployment teams, guaranteeing smooth, strategic launch programme.
- Working closely with Clients (Utilities) to roll-out the extensive product suite on their behalf.
- Key Stakeholder engagement – adapting from which, angles for new, innovative marketing approaches.
- Change & programme management.
- Strong experience, Project Managing a multi-phased SaaS deployment project.
- 5 to 8+ years of experience in management consulting, client-facing, project management with a software vendor or system integrator
- Degree in relevant field & PM qualifications a plus
- Ability to understand and visualise complex data
- Experiences running Customer QA & UAT