£45,000 - £90,000 (Depending on Experience & Years of Experience) + Discretionary Bonus + Share Options
about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered with one of the leading, EV Charging infrastructure businesses in the UK – Boasting an already, impressive portfolio of Commercial EV Charge points stationed in some of the most premium locations across the UK.
As part of their success to date, the business seeks a Commercially biased Project Development professional to join the business & take ownership of the project development lifecycle.
This Individual will be less involved in the initial project origination, but more managing the later stages of commercial development through to execution & delivery.
- Working in collaboration with Sales Team – progressing agreements/Heads of Terms to the technology deployment, installation & handover.
- Ownership of project delivery
- Working with major corporate stakeholders, from fast food chains, supermarkets, local authorities, shopping centre developers & commercial property developers.
- Wearing multiple-hats, Coordination of all internal resource for a Project, including primarily operations and legal, but also including marketing, technical and financial departments as appropriate.
- Obtaining (in conjunction with operations and legal) all third party consents (including wayleaves, easements, confirmations from landlords, approval of plans etc) required for EV Installation Projects
- Liaising (where required) external advisers and consultants (including lawyers, landlord advisers, iDNO resource etc).
- Project Development experience, ideally from a Renewable Energy or Commercial Property background.
- Ideally a very organized, driven & tenacious individual
- Personable & good at retaining relationships with external parties.
- Good understanding of contractual arrangements for a typical construction project, such as leases, rights of ways, consents etc (although there is no need to be legal qualified).
- Ability to negotiate Project related aspects of transaction documents, most importantly leases