Competitive Day Rate (DOE)
9 days ago
My client is a Global Managed Service Provider who deliver facilities, real estate and technology solutions for Data Centre owners, investors and developers.
They're currently looking to hire an experienced "Project Director" on a contract basis.
This individual will be responsible for engaging with all the stakeholders with the customer organisation at initial stages of a substantial Data Centre development project to execute the following;
- Identify all internal stakeholders within the customer business.
- Identify co-ordinate and manage all third parties associated with this Project.
- Complete a client Project Plan and RACI Matrix for the Project.
- Lead all internal workshops and meetings on the Project.
- Engage co-ordinate and manage all the customer stakeholders throughout client brief collation.
- Collation of all existing Information on the Project.
- Identify Strategic brief to meet client targets.
- Production of a client brief document for the Project.
- Production of High Level Timeline and dependence milestones for Project.
Thereafter, the role will be to lead the project team through the Design Development, Construction, Commissioning and Handover phases of the project.
The ideal candidate will be based in or local to Amsterdam and experienced in Project Management for new-build Data Centres (ideally 3-5 years experience minimum)