Competitive Salary (DOE)
3 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a world-renowned engineering company that design or rehabilitate complex buildings with high technical added value in the fields of Industry, Data Centre, Building and Luxury, Energy, Health and Critical Infrastructure.
They are currently looking to hire an experienced Project Director to oversee the design and construction of upcoming data centre projects across Spain.
- The management of the site on all the technical lots (electricity, CVC...) and architectural
- The management of the teams and the follow-up of external stakeholders
- The planning management of the site by ensuring that the milestones are met
- Monitoring the business relationship with the customer
- The validation of the execution plans drawn up by the companies responsible for the work
- Monitoring the production and assisting with the reception of the facilities
- Financial monitoring and reporting to the Data Centre delivery manager.
- A graduate of an engineering school with a specialization in electrical/ mechanical/ climate/industrial engineering, you must have 10 years of experience in managing major projects - preferably data centre projects
- Recognized for your ability to unite, you have managed multidisciplinary turnkey projects with high technical added value.
- With an excellent relationship, you show autonomy and rigor in your work.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English. Spanish language skills would be a plus.