11 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are currently partnered with an international engineering consultancy company with presence in 11 countries in Europe and Africa. The Spanish subsidiary was created in 2017 which is the first company in the country exclusively dedicated to data center projects. Our client are market leaders in the development, build, finance, and operation of utility scale data center assets.
- Delivering expertise and advice to a global client organisation on best practice construction technology, planning, delivery, logistics and commercial issues
- Assessing, defining and setting project strategies, building and leading multi-disciplinary teams to define project scope and deliverables with the clients organisation that support their business goals.
- Providing direction and support to multiple multinational Data Centre project teams, within this Project Management Consultancy appointment.
- Planning and implementing all aspects of multiple Data Centre projects from inception to handover.
- Developing full scale project execution plans and managing the project budget, resource and quality assurance of the delivery.
- Implementing and managing the project changes and interventions, reporting on progress of the project to the client and all stakeholders.
- Determining the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analysing results and troubleshooting problem areas, while building, developing and cultivating any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- You will have first-hand experience in the delivery of Data Centre projects, including Mechanical & Electrical systems, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated construction teams.
- You will have a design, construction or project management background.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering and ideally hold a PMP qualification (Project Management Professional)