5 months ago
Join a leading developer of renewables whose efforts are mainly focused on the development, construction and maintenance of large-scale solar projects, looking for a Site & Permitting Specialist, in Spain, with experience in Solar PV.
- Manage local projects, adjusting to deadlines and budget, anticipating possible problems or needs that may arise.
- Manage internal and external resources to obtain the PLA in the estimated time.
- Be aware of the development of the local market and maintain and seek new relationships with regulatory agencies, local companies, institutions and landowners.
- Knowledge of the local energy market, pricing strategy and regulation, conducting market studies and trends in the sector.
- Supervise the projects from their origin to the commercial operation.
- Support the rest of the departments and the management, reporting on regulatory changes or processes that may affect the achievement of projects.
- Degree in Engineering, Economic Sciences or similar.
- 5 years of experience performing functions similar to those described, preferably in photovoltaic solar energy.
- Knowledge of energy markets.
- Ability to analyze economic models.
- Experience of processing licenses for photovoltaic projects.
- High level of English, spoken and written.