A rare opportunity to join an international renewable energy IPP who have operations in 10 countires worldwide.
- By being the hub of all the Development activities for allocated projects
- By leading in identification of landowners regarding initial engagement
- By leading in negotiations of Exclusivity Agreements, HoTs, Option-To-Lease
- By being responsible for negotiating and managing commercial contracts with all stakeholders, landowners, utility companies and LPA to secure a good position for greentech
- By assisting in coordination of 3rd party technical contractors and utilities activities, not limited to Landowners, Solicitors, Clients, LPA, TA etc.
- By negotiating with DNOs & National Grid regarding reasonable commercial payment milestones in line with project development process
- By working closely with the planning department and supporting and understanding various scopes of work to be conducted by 3rd party planning consultants and managing them.
- By managing and tracking all allocated projects from inception to ‘Ready to Build’ stage
- By assisting to get all the mitigation signed off from the council, before, during and after construction
- Commercial awareness: the ability to make sound business judgments ‘on the spot’ in a planning and technical environment, awareness of small business needs and how to develop
- projects and the business.
- Strong analytical, planning & organisational skills, continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral; face to face and telephone.
- Advanced Excel (data manipulation) and Word skills.
- Ability to prioritise in continually changing environment and to multi-task.
- Education to Degree level preferably in an engineering discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience within utility scale Solar PV / renewables industry in development, land
- consultant, planning consultant