Up to £50,000
3 months ago
- Commercial awareness: the ability to make sound business judgments ‘on the spot’ in a planning and technical environment, awareness of small business needs and how to develop
- projects and the business.
- Strong analytical, planning & organisational skills, continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral; face to face and telephone.
- Advanced Excel (data manipulation) and Word skills.
- Ability to prioritise in continually changing environment and to multi-task.
- Education to Degree level preferably in an engineering discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience within utility scale Solar PV / renewables industry in development, land
- consultant, planning consultant