Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 month ago
Support the Head of Development to accompany photovoltaic projects through all stages of the development process and ensure the most appropriate management of all stakeholders.
Looking for someone who has worked in the field of renewable energy or real estate projects in Italy, as a developer and / or technical consultant, and who has developed a good understanding of the development and authorization (VIA, PAS, AU, PAUR).
- Collaborate with the Head of Development to identify new development opportunities;
- Undertake initial feasibility studies for new development opportunities;
- Prepare and / or review preliminary plant layouts;
- Prepare and / or review requests for offers for connection to the network;
- Conduct detailed technical assessments of sites and projects taking into account technical, environmental and constraint considerations;
- Visit the sites to understand the characteristics and constraints of the site;
- Interact with landowners to develop and foster relationships;
- Collaborate with local authorities to obtain permits, licenses and authorizations, as well as other necessary documentation;
- Collaborate with landowners to facilitate access to land for necessary investigations;
- Experience of at least 2 years, preferably in the real estate or solar sector;
- Good practical knowledge and understanding of the Italian authorization processes and current legislation;
- Experience in the use of planning / GIS software;
- Willingness to travel throughout Italy for inspections and meetings, for short trips;
- Driving license B;
- Knowledge of English.