11 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is looking for a Project Development Manager to join an internationally recognised organisation offering turn-key solutions to end investors. This is an excellent opportunity to grow a team of skilled professionals.
The company is a leading turn-key provider in the renewable energy space with a particular focus on solar pv projects. They are looking to expand their Italian network and develop a team around the successful candidate.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Proactively and autonomously developing projects from land identification to ready to build status.
- Obtaining all the necessary permits for the realization of large-scale solar PV projects
- Being the first point of contact for the landowners, network operators and local authorities
- Coordinating/Interfacing with engineering, legal, finance, procurement and construction as well as all the external stakeholders to ensure the success of the development activities within the shortest possible timeline
- Managing consultants, external stakeholders and other third parties to ensure project success
- Utilise existing networks to identify suitable parties and future projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Master or Bachelor‘s Degree in a relevant area and fluent in English and Italian
- A minimum of 3 years solar business experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Self-driven and independent work talent
- Diligent with ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Willingness to travel every week within Italy and occasionally outside