about 2 years ago
Opportunity for a Project Developer to join an international organisation and cover all solar development activities across Spain.
- Identification and search of available land for the development of new photovoltaic solar park projects.
- Development of institutional and commercial relationships with networks of contacts that can provide new opportunities (electricity companies, administrations, associations, agencies, individuals, etc.). A good knowledge of the local environment is needed.
- Feasibility analysis (administrative, environmental, urban, technical, etc.) of projects, in coordination with the company's Technical and Financial teams.
- Carry out negotiations with landowners (surface right options, purchase option, etc.).
- Development of solar projects through the management of institutional relations, in order to obtain all necessary permits, licenses and authorizations for the construction and operation of solar installations.
- Technical or Higher Engineer (Industrial, public works, etc.), or equivalent with commercial skills.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the development of photovoltaic / wind projects
- Mastery of planning rules and ability to quickly analyze the potential of a land in order to study the viability of an operation from a technical and administrative point of view
- Knowledge of the landscape, environmental and urban aspects
- Autonomous, proactive, responsible and with a good relationship
- Good communicator, ability to understand and convince various audiences
- Commercial experience
- Geographical availability to travel through Spain.