about 1 year ago
Great opportunity for a solar PV Project Developer to join an international developer and cover all development activities in the Ile de France - Nord area.
- Identification of available land for the development of new photovoltaic solar park projects (ground-based power plants).
- Development of institutional and commercial relations with networks of contacts likely to bring new opportunities (elected officials, administrations, associations, agencies, individuals, etc.). A good knowledge of the local environment is necessary.
- Feasibility analysis (administrative, environmental, urban, technical, etc.) of the projects, in coordination with the technical and financial teams based in Madrid. This must include obtaining the necessary elements for this analysis (limitations to be respected for the construction of the parks, evaluation of the ground, etc.).
- Conducting negotiations with landowners to secure them (signing a lease agreement, purchase option, etc.).
- Local development of solar projects through the management of institutional relations (DDT, DREAL and other public administrations) to obtain all the authorizations, licenses and permits required for the construction and operation of solar installations.
- Local monitoring of projects in construction and operation phases through the management of relations with landowners and public institutions.
- Higher technical or commercial training
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the development of photovoltaic / wind projects
- Master planning rules and ability to quickly analyze the potential of a land to study the feasibility of an operation from a technical and administrative point of view
- Knowledge of landscape, environmental and urban components
- Autonomous, pro-active, responsible and with good interpersonal skills
- Good communicator, ability to understand and convince a variety of audiences
- Trading experience
- Willing to travel frequently in the Mediterranean Basin area
- Fluency in French and English is required. Spanish speaking is a plus.