Competitive, depends on experience.
over 1 year ago
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Europe's leading renewable energy development companies with a key focus on their continued expansion. This key hire will be focusing on the the development of utlity scale solar in France. It essential that prospective candidate's have prior knowlegde of the local market, speak fluent French and are able to lead on the full project development lifecycle.
- Finding new suitable locations for solar utility scale PV installations across France.
- Mapping and approaching relevant stakeholders of each suited location including grid companies.
- Negotiating and concluding land agreements with landowners or their representatives
- Coordinating site specifics with financial and technical colleagues and determine the consequences
- Liaising with advisers to prepare permit applications
- Initiating and managing the permit application process towards province and municipality
- Pro-active contribution to the development of provincial and municipal vision and/or spatial planning
- Track project level progress and risks. Provide insightful analysis and reporting to management
- University degree in business, economics, engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of the French Solar PV market is essential.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and other MS applications. Knowledge of GIS tools is an advantage
- Concisely frame issues by providing context, analysis, recommendations and risk/benefit tradeoffs, both in written and verbal format, to project teams and to senior management
- Ability to manage numerous projects and relationships simultaneously including landowners, authorities, advisors and internal stakeholders
- Independent self-starter. Ability to manage a large workload, often providing support to processes managed by colleagues, while prioritizing tasks and managing competing deadlines.
- Fluent in English and French, any additional language is an advantage
- Ability to travel