10 months ago
A leading international renewable energy development company are seeking a Project Development professional for their growing Melbourne office. With a portfolio of over 5GW+ worldwide, this company are currently growing their Australian portfolio and as a result need a development professional to aid their growth.
This is part of a wider recruitment plan for the Australian office in an exciting time of growth in the APAC region for the company. As Project Development Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing a portfolio of wind and Solar PV projects from Development to Financial Close
Your responsibilities will be:
· Preparation of project budget and schedule.
· Delivering wind and solar farm options and land rights.
· Selecting contractors and consultants.
· Supervising contractor personnel during the environmental and planning process.
· Interacting with landowners, communities, councils and authorities.
· Interacting with permitting stakeholders locally and nationally.
· Interacting with relevant technical and commercial teams internally.
· Managing development partners relationships
· Acting as the company representative
· Understanding, promoting and observing all relevant H&S regulations and policies in all activities and ensure safe development of the projects.
· Preparing the projects for Financial Close
Requirements from you
· Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
· Direct work experience in renewable energy development in Australia
· Excellent Project Management skills
· Highly organised approach to work.
· A full driving licence is considered essential.
· Eligibility to live and work in Australia