about 2 years ago
Excellent opportunity for a Project Development Manager to join a leading renewable IPP and spearhead the realisation of solar PV projects throughout Italy to expand their multi-gigawatt portfolio.
- Responsible for development of several large (>1MW) solar PV projects from scratch until Final Investment Decision (FID);
- Build a pipeline of solar project opportunities by reaching out to relevant parties owning or controlling large surfaces (land or large roofs) in Italy;
- Develop and maintain relationships with roof and land owners, clients, grid companies and municipalities;
- Perform end-to-end project management including value and risk management;
- Plan and coordinate the permitting process where required;
- Prepare the conclusion of contracts with partners;
- Closely coordinate with engineering resources for the design and construction of projects;
- Closely coordinate with procurement for the equipment supply of projects;
- Maintain and control business case for each project;
- Identify and develop financing possibilities for each project.
- Studies completed at a technical or business-oriented university. (Bachelor or Master)
- Native Italian speaker & fluency in English
- At least 3 years of project development experience with a proven track record.
- Experience in developing client-oriented solution;
- Experience in developing business cases;
- Experience in planning and structuring projects;
- Experience with municipal and provincial permitting procedures is a plus.