Competitive Salary (DOE)
4 months ago
An excellent opportunity to represent a French renewable Developer and coordinate their growth within the French market.
This role will lead on the delivery of the Solar PV strategy including site identification, securing land rights, feasibility, design, securing consents, securing grid connections and developing investment case. The Project Development Director will be a member of the development team and initially existing team resources will be made available. This approach will be reviewed as implementation of the strategy progresses.
- Identifying opportunities and finding the right locations and sites for utility scale solar parks.
- Negotiation, closing and monitoring agreements with local developers
- Close agreements with landowners for the realisation of solar projects.
- Contributing to obtaining zoning plan changes and (building) permits
- Involved in the technical side, PPA, and grid connection
- Managing advisors, project managers and subcontractors
- Stakeholder management (town councils, local communities etc)
- Support during the sale process of the project
- You have experience of at least 5 years in the development of ENR projects and have a predisposition for team management.
- You want to operate in an agile environment, favouring flexibility and adaptability.
- You are capable and open to traveling regularly throughout France.
- Boosted by your passion for renewable energies, you understand that each project is unique and responds to specific issues to which you wish to provide appropriate responses.
- Beyond your experience, we will value your personality: dynamism, rigor, commitment, reliability, analytical skills, initiative and team spirit.